This medicine is use to relieve rheumatic or muscular pain, backache, nerve pain, migraine, headache, dental pain, period pain and fever. This medicine also relieves the symptoms of colds and flu.
Preparation and Usage
Read the enclosed leaflet before taking this medicine.
Do not exceed the stated dose. Take the lowest effective dose needed to relieve your symptoms, as this product is intended for short-term use only.
Do not take these tablets for longer than 10 days.
Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not take if you:
– Have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
– Are allergic to ibuprofen (or anything else in this medicine), aspirin or other related painkillers
– Are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
– Do not take this product if you are pregnant and ask your doctor for advice.
Talk to a pharmacist or your doctor before taking if you:
– Have asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, had a stroke, liver, heart, kidney or bowel problems
– Are a smoker
– If symptoms do not get better or get worse or if you get new symptoms, talk to your doctor.
Languages On Pack
We save you the hassle of shopping around. With Bodycare, you get your favourite big brand products at always low prices.
Never miss a deal, special offer or exciting news again! Sign up to our newsletter and we will keep you up-to-date with all our latest offers.
Copyright 2021. Registered Office, 9 Western Ave, Matrix Park, Leyland, Lancashire PR7 7NB | Registered in England and Wales 1764610
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.