LIVE Intense Colour Cool Blonde B10 is a permanent hair dye designed for light blonde to dark blonde hair. The 2 in 1 formula with built in Caring Oil and Keratin lightens your hair up to 3 levels, delivers long lasting colour and luminous shine with up to 50% grey coverage.
How to use:
– Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
– Before applying your colour, cover your clothing with an old towel/cape and put on gloves provided
– Apply to dry, unwashed hair
– Unscrew nozzle of Developer Lotion. Pierce the LIVE Colour Cream tube and carefully squeeze the entire contents into the Developer Lotion bottle
– Replace the application nozzle and shake until all components are thoroughly mixed
– Follow application process for either first-time or root regrowth application
– Leave formula to develop for 20-30 minutes
– Rinse hair under warm water until water runs clear
– Apply LIVE Care Conditioner and leave in for 2 minutes
– Rinse thoroughly, hair is left feeling soft and shiny
The colour result will depend on your natural hair colour. The table on the back of pack provides an indication of the colour result that can be obtained with this shade. Not recommended for use on previously coloured hair. For long or thick hair we recommend using two packs.
Read and follow instructions before use. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour (see enclosed leaflet), even if you have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product.
Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Wear suitable gloves (gloves included in the pack).
Do not colour your hair if:
– you have a rash on your face or a sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp
– you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair
– you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past
For further information or free hair colour advice please call the Schwarzkopf advisory service on freephone: UK 0800 328 9214, email@example.com.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Coconut Alcohol, Sodium Laureth-6 Carboxylate, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylates Copolymer, Coco-Glucoside, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Sodium, Sulfite, Sodium Silicate, Etidronic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions.
Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
– you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
– you have experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
– you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Contains hydrogen peroxide and ammonia. See bottom of pack for full list of ingredients. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into
contact with them. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Wear suitable gloves.
Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour (see enclosed leaflet), even if you
have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a
doctor before using any hair colour product. Keep out of reach of children.
We save you the hassle of shopping around. With Bodycare, you get your favourite big brand products at always low prices.
Never miss a deal, special offer or exciting news again! Sign up to our newsletter and we will keep you up-to-date with all our latest offers.
Copyright 2023. Registered Office, 9 Western Ave, Matrix Park, Leyland, Lancashire PR7 7NB | Registered in England and Wales 1764610
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.